Social Network Marketing for Your Small Business Can Mean BIG Returns.
There are now 955 million users on Facebook, Twitter has 140 million users and YouTube receives 4 billion views per day.
These are staggering statistics and if you are a business owner or professional you have to consider what impact these social networking sites can have in terms of marketing your business.Social network marketing has seen an increased value in term of web marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and others have placed a greater emphasis on the level of engagement your website has with social networks. Your site’s search relevance and thus page ranking will increase as your site’s social network engagement increases.
Successfully engaging customers, B2B partners and other professionals in your market niche will have a profound effect on your bottom line.
Here are a few ways you can start to reach out and get them engaged with your brand, products and services.
- Build a Facebook page for your company. Its free! Here’s how.
- Setup a Twitter business account for your company. Its free! Here’s how.
- Setup a LinkedIn account for yourself, key staff & company. Its free! Here’s how.
- If you want to really make an impression, post how-to videos or commercials on YouTube. Its free! Here’s how.
- Setup accounts with Digg, Pinterest, Google Plus and others.
If you or an outside consultant are doing web-based marketing and SEO for your brand or company, make sure you have a strategy in place that involves using social networks. The people on social networks are highly accessible and easily engaged. Best of all most of your existing clients are these very people so you already have a base from which to start getting your brand out and visible. So go out there, toot your horn and get noticed.
If you would like to know more about what SEO is and how it is important to your business, click here.Google+